Sunday, December 26, 2010

Winter Adventure in Canada

I was going to call this post the "Winter Adventure in the Great White North", but since Philly is going to be hit with over a foot of snow in the next 24 hours, I didn't think that title was too appropriate.

Yes, in the next couple days I will be flying out to Winnipeg, MB to share the holiday and new year with Chris.  I was supposed to be leaving tomorrow (Monday) early in the morning, but because of the fit that mother nature decided to throw, my flight has been canceled and I am leaving a day late.  Starting on Tuesday and going through next Monday, my blog and twitter will be relatively inactive.  You can follow my trip to Canada via Chris though! http://twitter.com/chrisreid1983 is his twitter account and you can watch that page for our trip adventures, including my first Manitoba Moose game and the first time I will get to see Chris perform on stage as the Grinch!

No comments:

Post a Comment