Friday, February 12, 2010

A new site full of Craaaazyness!

In honor of the passing of the 120 day mark until Chris' and my Disney trip, I thought I would share with you all our latest project:

The Many Adventures of the Vacation Nerds

Chris thought of the name, I just made it Disney related, hee hee!

This new blog is one that both Chris and I are writing about our vacations together. Since we live so far away, the only times we have seen each other are on vacations. So when we do see each other, we have gone lots of different places and seen different stuff. We thought we would share these vacationing experiences with everyone, possibly inspiring other people to have adventures and visit new places!

I will still make Major updates on here about my Disney trip and vacations but for all the details, visit vacationnerds.wordpress.com.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment