Friday, February 26, 2010

Random Snow Rant

Ok, I just need to vent a little. I don't do this very often, so please bear with me.

The east cost of the USA has gotten 4 storms in the last 3 months. The first one was right before Christmas, I was not in school, it was not a big deal. I actually had fun in that storm, made some snowmen, it was a good time. These last three storms....not so fun. The last three storms have been in the last 3 to 4 weeks, which happen to coincide with the field experience that I have to do for this semester. Today, Friday, should be my 4th field experience at Chester Community Charter, but it was canceled due to snow. I have only gone to the school once!! I have to make up all of the days I have missed, so I am going over my spring break next week to make all of them up because that is the only time I have available to make up days. But, as luck would have it, the weather people are calling for some more snow in the middle of next week! INSANITY!!!!!!

*breathes* ok, I feel a little better now, thank you for putting up with my little rant, just had to get that out. Now, time to move on to more fun things, like Disney!!

No comments:

Post a Comment