Friday, March 5, 2010

Muppet Hilarity

Ok, so I know sometimes I post some of the new Muppet youtube videos here on the site because they are just so darn funny, so I thought I would share some things that I found also hilarious by the Muppets. These are not on youtube however, but on their website, over at www.muppets.com. The comedy begins just as you enter the site. Aside from the hilarious intros that change every time you log onto the site, the first thing that pops up is the video screen that features hilarious videos of the muppets. Up right now are a series of videos of the Muppets in an elevator and wow are they funny!! You got everything from people singing and dancing in the elevator to a crazy gameshow and awkward conversations...its just awesome.

Once you close out of the videos, there are star doors for some of the big Muppet stars and inside are lots of fun stuff, including some more great videos. make sure to check out all of the Muppet's videos, they are just great. My personal favorites are the series of Impressions that Kermit does on his page...I was laughing my head off for a good few minutes watching them.

So if anyone is looking for something to pass the time on this Friday or any day, just head over to www.muppets.com and check out their site and videos and prepare to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment