Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update on my Disney Paper and Presentation

You may remember back a while when I was talking about my Honors paper and what to write about. Well, I am writing about the Original EPCOT, Walt's plan for the city of the future and if that city could exist today. Its a great topic and I am having tons of fun with the research! Its even given me the idea of what to write for my next paper! - More on that later

This coming Saturday is my official presentation at the SEPCHE Conference. SEPCHE is a group of Catholic Universities in the area who meet together for the conference. I will be presenting my paper on EPCOT, in a hopefully 13 minute speech. Being so excited about my topic, my speech has gone a bit long, I have it currently timed out at 14, so going to work in the next couple days to shave off a minute. I'll let you know how it goes after the conference along with some photos probably. I will also be posting my powerpoint and parts of my paper in the future, so keep checking here for all of my research info!

No comments:

Post a Comment