Friday, April 1, 2011

Interactive Queue Ideas: Animal Kingdom

The last post for this mini-series is about the interactive queues that could work in Animal Kingdom.

Kilimanjaro Safari – This line can be sooooooo long and hot and there is only that one area with a few televisions with Wilson on it.  Those videos are good and I enjoy watching them, but it should be mixed in with Animal and Conservation trivia.  There also needs to be more televisions in different parts of the queue, not just that one shaded area. Use the queues to both teach and occupy the time.

Finding Nemo- The Musical – Now, I know interactive for this queue may not be an option because of the way it is built, but I would at least love to see some kind of street performers in the area to help pass the time.  Whether it be musicians or cast members who go around asking animal/fish related questions and pass out prizes to people who guess it correctly, it would be a positive change.  Interactive does not always have to mean computers and digital magic.

That is actually all that I have for Animal Kingdom.  Some people may say Expedition Everest or It’s Tough To Be A Bug, but to them, I say “Are You Kidding?!” There are so many details in those queues, I wish the queues were an attraction of their own!!

This completes my list of queues in the four parks that could use some interactive magic.  As always, if you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment