Monday, May 30, 2011

Tip for Today: Walking Straight in Magic Kingdom

Today on Cosmic Reid's All Request Cafe, I give a tip about how to make the most out of the morning in Magic Kingdom, especially when you have little ones!

After Rope Drop in Magic Kingdom, a majority of the crowd goes left or right, towards the large attractions.  I say, be different and go straight! Not only do you get to walk through the castle, which is not available later on during the day when there are shows going on, but you also go to Fantasyland where there are minimal crowds this time of day.  When my family and I went, we walked onto Peter Pan and had a small, 5 minute wait for Dumbo! It really is a great time saver!

Here are some pictures that I took when we took this route on our last trip:



















No comments:

Post a Comment