Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Californian Adventure

Two years ago this September, for four days, I was glued to my computer as Lou Mongello and some people who I recognized from their twitter names told me about what was said and done at the first ever D23 Expo.

This time tomorrow, I will be on a plane heading to Anaheim, California to meet Lou Mongello and Tim Foster there, among many of my very good friends who I have met because of twitter, to be at the Second D23 Expo.

Wow how things do change in two years!!!

That's right, instead of just writing posts about what happens, I will be tweeting live from the D23 Expo as major announcements occur! I will be there, in the Convention Center for all three days of Expo, covering events and the happenings within the Collector's Forum from the most happening booth there, the MEI/Mousefan, WDW Radio and Celebrations Magazine booth!

Besides all of that excitement, I will also be visiting the Disneyland Resort for the first time in my life! I will tweet pictures and my reactions to the parks as well as collect lots of video to be edited for Youtube viewing in the (hopefully) near future!

Want to follow my California shenanigans? Follow me on twitter at twitter.com/lady_aurora as well as my tweets from the Celebrations Magazine twitter at twitter.com/celebrationsmag. Celebrations is also on facebook at facebook.com/celebrationsmag.

1 comment:

  1. I was following all the events at the Expo on Twitter, I could not be more jealous if I painted myself green! It sounded like you had an amazing time - can't wait to read more about it!

    Interested to hear how you thought Disneyland Resort compared to WDW.

    ReplyDelete