Friday, January 27, 2012

Princess Half Weekend Itinerary

Ok, so I have roughly planned out what I will be doing for the Princess Half Marathon weekend and thought I would share my plan.  Naturally, this is all subject to change as potential meet-ups are planned, but I am going to be sticking relatively close to this, so if you will be down at the same time and are looking for something to do, here is where I will be:


Friday 2/24
Fly in late evening
Sleep

Saturday into Sunday 2/25 and 26
Run the Princess 5k
5k After party
Back to the room and nap til around 4
Magic Kingdom
Dinner at the Plaza Restaurant
MK Close at 1
Relax at a MK resort until Cheering times are open at Magic Kingdom
Find Cheering spot for Half Marathon
Cheer on the marathoners

Sunday 2/26
Sleep in
Hollywood Studios
(Specifics not planned yet, any one who will be here also and would like to give suggestions for reservations, please let me know)

Monday 2/27
Epcot (Same as above, no specifics yet, if you have ideas, let me know)

Tuesday 2/28
Animal Kingdom Morning
Lunch and afternoon @ Downtown Disney
Fly home around 6pm
That crazyness that is the Marathon day and a half I have actually made a plancast event for, it's the 5k to MK to ChEAR Squad event. If you want to join any part of that crazyness with me, just join the event here: http://plancast.com/p/9l10/5k-mk-chear-squad

No comments:

Post a Comment