Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Return of Blogging

"10,000 Years will give ya such a crick in the neck!"

Wow has it been forever since I have blogged!!....Ok, a little more than a month and a half, but to me it feels like forever!! I have missed this!

So if I have missed it, why haven't I been blogging?  Several reasons really all pointing back to an extreme lack of time:

- I have been given a larger role in Celebrations Magazine which now includes organizing the mailing list, sending out notices and answering emails, all of which takes up several hours a week.

- My day job, teaching, has been beyond complicated over the last couple months. Classroom switches, meetings, new students, new schedule have consumed both my thoughts and frustrations. Without getting further upset, I cannot say more on this topic. Ask me personally if you have any specific questions about this.

- An abundance of vacations has also consumed my time! Going to Orlando twice in December, once for Reunion and once for New Years. I never thought I would be able to go so frequently.  There is also another trip coming up a month from today that begins my year of Disney running, but I will blog specifically about that soon.

- Health has been all over the charts...feels like every weekend for the last month or so I have been sick for some reason....hoping that will be coming to an end soon.

So these are just a few of the things in my life right now. I have promised myself though that I will start making more time for myself and coming back to blogging more often.  I have a few new ideas for blog posts as well, including my Disney Bucket List and Mission to the Mouse....you will find out about those soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. (((((LADY A))))

    Sorry things at school aren't going so well. If you need to talk shoot me an email (kdizne at gmail dot com)

    Are you going to WDW anytime during the last week in March/first week in April?

    Boyfriend and I are thinking about spending a couple of days at the Parks while we are in Florida before I head down to Haiti :)

    Email me and let me know :)

    Love ya!!! XOXOXO

    Kelly D <>< :)

    ReplyDelete