Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Interactive Queue Ideas: Epcot

Here are my suggestions for attractions that could use the interactive queue boost in Epcot.

Ellen’s Energy Adventure – Granted, I have not bee on this attraction for a while, so I will have to check in July, but since this entire ride is in need of a serious update, I will assume that the queue does as well.

Test Track – This is a relatively boring queue. I know it has those GM tests to watch, but watching the tests can only be fun for so long. When you are waiting in one area of the queue, you can only watch the leg bend so many times before you get bored with it. An update would be good, even something that allows guests to touch and interact with different parts of a car.

Seas with Nemo and Friends – I do like this queue and I think it should stay the way it is, but I would like to see some characters added, images of animals floating around you as you walk through the underwater part of the queue, it would be cool!

Malestrom – The only good thing about this queue is the mural! This really could use some kind of interesting…..something! Trivia about the country, find the troll games, anything! And having something prior to the Norway movie for the waiting area would be good too.

Whether in a queue or not, I would love to see more facts about the World Showcase countries. Maybe a walking path through the pavilion with fact posters or trivia games in the queues of the pavilions attractions, something that is fun and will help educate about the countries. I don’t know maybe it’s the teacher in me. What do you think about these queue ideas? Leave me a comment and let me know and tell me if you have any other ideas too. Look for the final installment of this series soon on Animal Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment