Monday, September 12, 2011

Mouse Meals, Episode 1

Today at 12pm Pacific (3pm Eastern), the first episode of my new show, Mouse Meals, will debut on Magic 24.7!

For those of you who haven't heard of this station yet, its a new Disney internet station that focuses a lot on Disneyland music, with a little of the World thrown in.  You can get more information by going to www.VacationSuperstation.com.

My show, Mouse Meals, is all about the food of Disney. From restaurants to recipe reviews and great Disney music, Mouse Meals has everything for the Disney fan with an appetite!

On this week's show, I talked about my first meal ever in Disneyland, a corn dog.  Here are some pictures from this surprisingly large meal.

The corn dog stand is to the right near the end of Main Street, but before the Hub. (P.S., thats the trash can that Marc Lorenzo and I ate on.)

You can get chips or apples with your meal.  Tell me that the corn dog does not look like a turkey leg sitting there! Its Huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment