Thursday, June 25, 2009

Who the heck am I?!

So, if you have read up to here and have stuck with me so far, you must have found something I said interesting. I figure its only fair for you to know some things about myself.

As I said before, I am a 20 year old college student. I am a junior at Neumann University (Formerly Neumann College, we got our University status in May!). My major is Elementary Education with a Special Education Certification and I am minoring in Music.

Music is one of my big passions. I've been playing flute for 14 years, piccolo for 5, baritone saxophone for 8 months and alto sax for 6 months. I've played a little piano, but nothing huge, I'm trying to teach myself. I've done some singing in musicals and in a couple choirs, but it is not my big thing. Music is a huge part of my life and you can guarantee that I'll be talking about it often, especially the music program that I am working on for a nearby elementary school. That's a story for another blog post though.

I live with my Mom, Dad and little sister Emily...ok, so she's not that little anymore. She's 16 and a good couple inches taller than me. I keep telling her though, I don't care how tall she gets, she's still my baby sister.

Another thing you will notice about me, I love pictures. This blog will be filled with pictures from trips to family and friends. Pictures are not only with 1000 words to me, they are the portal to treasured memories. Looking at pictures of past vacations helps me relive the fun that I had and always is able to put a smile on my face. Plus, I feel visuals help get points across or make them stand out. So, if you don't like pictures, this is not the blog for you!.....should have had that in my warning......oh well.....moving on...

I am a big sports fan! Been so for about 7 years now. I love Football (Fly Eagles Fly!), Baseball (Phillies and Blue Rocks) and Hockey (Flyers and Phantoms). Yes, I am a huge Philly fan. That's what happens when you grow up 20 minutes from the city. Feel free to send team bashing comments, I'm expecting them. I also play Fantasy Football. Played my first season last year on the College Radio station team and came in first place! Needless to say, the boys in the station were not very happy with my good fortune.

So that's just some information on me and my life. If you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment