Sunday, July 26, 2009

Its coming!!!...slowly, but its coming!!!

I have gotten questions from several people wondering if I have gotten the D23 membership information that was so generously given to me by Chris Reid of the Tiki Room Morning Show. The answer is, finally, YES!!!!....sort of.

Yesterday, I received a folded pamphlet with my official membership card! Inside the pamphlet, it said that I had been given the gift of a D23 membership and that in 1-2 weeks I will be receiving my certificate, welcome letter and first issue of Disney twenty-three. Sometime after that, the special gift from the Walt Disney Archives Collection should be coming separately.

So, after a long and anxious wait, I finally know when this awesome gift will be arriving! As soon as it does, I will be immediately be writing and putting up pictures about it, including pictures of the pamphlet and membership card, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Great! I'm looking to get a membership for my wife. Sounds like a neat package!

    -TheBeastLovesBelle aka
    Twitter @aljonrocks

    ReplyDelete