Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Expectations of the The True Disney Fan

Here we are, a new year starting and I just thought I would share some of the ideas and future posts you can be looking fore here on The True Disney Fan.

  • The Disucator: You can definitely expect the Disucator to have a few more lesson ideas, including an idea for a year-round bulletin board and montly writing samples!
  • School News: This semester of school I have my honors class, where I have to write a research paper on a topic of my choice. It is not completely narrowed down yet, but I know it will be Disney related, so I will write now and again about that.
  • Trip Planning: With Chris and my Disney trip a mere 5 months away, we have lots of planning to do! I will be posting occasional trip planning blogs but along with those, I will be reviewing a lot of different planning books and websites and letting you know what the book/site is about and how helpful it is in planning a Disney vacation. Look for those reviews to start very soon!
These are just some of the planned posts I will be doing, but this isnt by far close to all I will be writing about! You never know what you will see here, so make sure to check back frequently! I will have random polls on the side and I will always be updating the Pin Pictures and the awesome Disney Haiku's from Mouse of Zen!

If you have anything you would like to see me write about here, just leave me a comment with the idea or you can email me at lady_aurora_yensid@hotmail.com

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment