Saturday, January 16, 2010

Vacation Planning Critiques

People use countless numbers of resources when booking a trip to Walt Disney World. I am no different. My boyfriend and I both are huge planners and love to look up information for our trip. Since we are in the middle of planning a trip of our own, I thought I would examine resources that can be used to plan and organize and see how helpful they are in planning a WDW vacation.

In the new segment, Vacation Planning Critique (VPC), I will look at books that I have used to research information for our trip. I will also be looking at websites that can be used for planning and ones with an interactive element to it.

I have many books and sites that I am going to be talking about, but if there is something that you would like me to research specifically, just leave me a comment here on the page or send me an email at lady_aurora_yensid@hotmail.com and I would be more than happy to look into it. The more planning tools the better!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment