Friday, June 25, 2010

Thank You: One Year of Insanity and Counting!

For 1 year now, my general musings have been posted here on the Internet. You have heard about my health, my joys, my sorrows and, of course, my Disney obsession!

In the past year we have celebrated holidays, movies that have come out, books and video games have been reviewed and constant talk about none other than Disney itself. We have talked about sad deaths, interesting tales from my junior year of college, cool websites found online, big refurbishment news from Disney, sports, Mom's Panel hopefuls, Disney in the Classroom, and so much more! You have come along with Chris and I as we visited each other and planned our first Disney trip together! You have even put up with my slumps, where I would write only once a week!

All that I can say is Thank You! Thank you for making blogging millions of times more fun than I thought it could be! I started this blog just to have some fun and try my hand at writing. I honestly did not think that people would actually read what I wrote and enjoy it! I have had so much fun, been given so many amazing opportunities and have met so many incredible people because of this blog!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to each and every one of you and my promise to all of you is that if you will continue to be interested in what I have to say, I will continue to write and have just as much fun as I have had!

No comments:

Post a Comment