Thursday, June 10, 2010

Vacation Time!!!!

Hey Everyone! That Disney vacation that I have been talking about for about 8 months now has FINALLY come!!! So from June 11th to the 19th, I will be in Walt Disney World with Chris! Because of this, the blog will probably be a bit quiet. In the meantime, check out these few sites for information:

For information on our trip, check out VacationNerds.com and follow me on twitter at twitter.com/lady_aurora for up to the minute happenings on our vacation.

Check out the links on the side of my blog, you can now pre-purchase tickets to Toy Story 3, coming out on June 18th, from Fandango!

Do not forget to join Chris and I for our Video Chat on Monday June 14th from our hotel room at Animal Kingdom Lodge! Join us on the Cosmic Reid Ustream page to watch and chat with us! Make a free ustream account to use the chat option, only takes a minute!

Thanks for checking out the blog and I hope you enjoy following Chris and I on our vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment