Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DisMarks Blog Carnival Entry

While I was wandering around on twitter the other day and saw a tweet from Dismarks, asking for entries into their Blog Carnival. Now, I had absolutely no idea what a Blog Carnival was, so I decided to find out. They were looking for different Disney articles from blogs and it was just a way to advertise multiple blogs in one area and help to promote the community. I thought this was an awesome idea, I'm all for sharing things through the Disney community, and so I decided to enter a recent blog post and see what happens.

The post made the cut and can now be seen along many other posts from great writers in the Disney community! Check out all the great posts by going to the Blog Carnival Page and support other Disney sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment