Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Disney Dream of Mine

I have never been on a cruise before but, when I do, I know I want to try a Disney Cruise first! This is not just because I Love Disney (though that is a big reason) but the Disney Cruises are such an experience and there is so much to do!! You could never be bored on a Disney Cruise! There are restaurants, shows, lounges, movies, swimming pools, AquaDucks, bars.....wait AquaDuck?! What the heck is that?!



This is the AquaDuck, or a virtual simulation of it anyway. It is a water coaster that will be one of the features on the All New Disney Cruise ship, Disney Dream!

The AquaDuck will be 765 feet in length and travel around the top deck of the ship! The water can push you as fast as 20 feet per second and the 'swing out' loop takes you 13 feet off of the deck to look at the ocean below you!



This video shows more details of the AquaDuck along with many of the other amazing features of the new Disney Dream!

The Dream's maiden voyage is in January of 2011 and, though I will not be on the maiden journey, I will definitely set sail in the future!

For more information on the Disney Dream, visit the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment