Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Thankful List 2010

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! This is a list of just some of the things I am thankful for this year

I am Thankful For....

-the love of my family

-the love and support from my boyfriend, Chris

-all of my great friends

-my good health the last year

-the food and shelter I am blessed with

-the education I am lucky enough to have

-the great student teaching placement and the wonderful experiences I am sure to have there

-Walt Disney and his amazing dreams

-Twitter, for I would never have known about the large Disney community, met so many amazing friends or found my prince charming without it

Please remember those who are not lucky enough to have some, if any, of the blessings we have this year.

What are you thankful for? Leave me a comment below about what you are thankful for this holiday season!

Wishing you and yours the happiest Thanksgiving!


1 comment: