Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Wonderful World of Disney Web- November 22 to November 28

 The schedule this week is pretty small, everyone is taking off this week for the Thanksgiving Holiday here in the USA. There are a couple things that I am aware of to report however!

Monday, November 22
  • 1:00 PM Eastern- Cosmic Reid's Starlight Cafe- Listen at www.magicalmouseradio.com for 90 minutes of great Disney music and AMAZING Disney interviews hosted by "Cosmic" Chris Reid! You can join his chatroom during the show as well at http://cosmicreid.com/
Wednesday, November 24
  • 7:30 PM Eastern- WDW Radio NewsCast- Lou Mongello fills you in on all of the lastest Disney news live via webcam. Click Here to find out more about NewsCast and Go to http://WDWNewsCast.com to join in the NewsCast live!
Thursday, November 25


  • USA Thanksgiving! 




 This is all that I know of schedule wise for this week.  If you know of anything else and would like for me to post it on the WWDW link on the top of my blog, comment below or send me an email! Have a magical week and for all my fellow Americans, Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment