Sunday, July 17, 2011

Counting to the Magic: 1 Day!!!!!!

I Cant Believe it!!!! This time tomorrow the family and I will be driving down to Walt Disney World!!!! We are leaving in the middle of the night tonight, around midnight or a little after, whenever my Dad gets home from work.  He will sleep in the car, along with my sister and her boyfriend and my Mom and I will be starting the drive down.  We will be driving straight to Orlando where a hotel is waiting for us!

What am I looking forward to today?? HECK, what am I NOT looking forward to?! I'm going to Walt Disney World Tomorrow!!! The anticipation will just be growing the whole drive down! We will be listening to Disney music starting about half way through the trip (Don't want to drive my parents too crazy too early). It will be great to see the highway signs that say Walt Disney World on them. The biggest excitement will be when I am on property on Tuesday and we see the signs and buses and hotels....it is all going to be so magical!

As far as pictures or anything for this post....you will just have to wait til tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about it! I'll try to remember to check in on twitter & see if I can play the games!

    ReplyDelete