Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wonderful trip with wonderful memories...and more on the way!

All good things must sadly come to an end, as all of us who have ever gone on a Walt Disney World vacation know.  My family and I are home from WDW and Chris is back in Canada, but we have Lots of pictures and stories to share! Besides being on a couple podcasts to share out stories (which will be listed on here when they come out) I also have a few stores I am going to write up, including the big story that we teased while we were still away.  There are also some amazing pictures that Chris took that I will post and I have lots of video that I will be working on also.  Lots and lots of stuff on the way...so look for it all coming very soon!

In other news, it is also about 17 days until I will be making my way to California for the D23 Expo! I still cannot believe that I am going! I will be working with Lou Mongello from wdwradio.com and getting lots of information from the Expo and from Disneyland, as it will be my first time out to the mother of all Disney parks.  Look for information on my trip coming soon and if you have any tips for me for going to California and Disneyland, I would so appreciate it, so comment below or send me an email!

And if all this is not enough to keep the brain turning, I also am waiting to hear from an interview I had two weeks ago for a dream teaching position!! I will not be hearing until some time next week, so please keep your fingers crossed for me! I will write a post either way as soon as I find out. Thank you all for being so supportive of me, you are amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment