Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Counting to the Magic: 5 Days

Don't get me wrong, Chris and I love each other very much, but when it comes to competitive games, it is on like Donkey Kong! We had an ongoing competition on both Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin and Toy Story Mania last year and you can bet that it will continue on this trip! Last year, Chris was able to beat me on Toy Story Mania and I kicked his butt on Buzz Lightyear, so we will have to see if that changes (aka, me kicking his butt on both!!) :)

Maybe I will try to help Chris out a little....here are a couple pages with some tips for each ride, give him a little hope ;)

Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
Toy Story Mania

2 comments:

  1. Oh Buzz Lightyear is always a competition with your partner! And so fun! We just rode Toy Story Mania for the first time last year and it was so much fun! We bought the Wii game so we could practice for our next trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Wii game as well for Christmas and My sister and I have been playing it, we love it! Hoping that it helps me as well with beating Chris! :)

    ReplyDelete