Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bringing some Musical Magic to Neumann U!

So I have been working for Neumann Radio, my university's radio station, for about a year and half now and have not done much on the radio itself, mainly because of nerves and lack of ideas for a show. Finally though, after much planning and deliberation, I have decided to make my debut on the radio waves!

(Almost) Every Monday at 4pm EST, give a listen to media.neumann.edu and you can hear me, Jess Clawson, spinning your favorite Disney movie tunes, park music and trivia on Imagine The Magic. I will be playing a lot of park music, since that is what is really dear to my heart, but I will also be playing soundtracks from popular Disney movies and maybe some remixes as well. I will also be having a "This Week in Disney History" section, where I will talk about major events that happened that week in Disney's past as well as any major information that is to happen that coming week.

I am very excited about being able to share my love of Disney with my fellow students and all who will tune in to Neumann radio and listen! If you are interested in listening to my show, tune in at 4pm EST on Mondays to Neumann Radio and imagine the magic with me!!ITM Logo created by Chris Reid

To request any songs or to send your feedback, you can leave me a message on this blog or contact me in one of the following ways:
On Twitter: www.twitter.com/lady_aurora
Email to: lady_aurora_yensid@hotmail.com

To keep track of everything on Neumann Radio:
Follow on Twitter: www.twitter.com/neumannradio
Email: radio@neumann.edu
Become a fan on Facebook - Neumann Radio
Talk to us during the shows on AIM, Yahoo!, MSN and Meebo messaging services: SN- NeumannRadio
You can even call into the studio during the shows!- (610) 361-5485

No comments:

Post a Comment