Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fantasy Football 09-10 Season

While one of my biggest loves is Disney, I am actually interested in other things (I know, huge shocker, right?!) and one of those things is American Football. Been a big fan of the sport for quite a few years now and being 20 minutes south of Philadelphia, I am a big Philly fan. Yes, I'm even still a Philly fan after the whole Vick ordeal. Though I don't think he really deserves to be making millions after what he did and I don't like him as a person, I'm willing to see how he does on the football field because I respected him as a player when he played before.

Ok, enough about Vick and on to my main reason for writing this entry, my Fantasy Football Teams! :) I did Fantasy for the first time last year with my school Radio station and I loved it!!! I did pretty good too, coming in 1st place in the regular season with 11-3, came in 3rd place overall.

This season, I am on 2 fantasy teams, the first of which is with a sports show on Neumann University's radio station, Around the Dorm (On Wednesday nights from 9 to 11:30 EST at media.neumann.edu) and the second one is with members of srsounds.com.

My first draft, with ATD, was last Wednesday, the 26th. We are using ESPN, first time using ESPN, last year I used yahoo. I feel pretty confident about my team here, what do you think?:
QB- Peyton Manning, Matt Cassel
WR- Reggie Wayne, Braylon Edwards, Muhsin Muhammad
RB- LaDainian Tomlinson, Reggie Bush, LenDale White, Chester Taylor, Julius Jones
TE- Owen Daniels, John Carlson
K- David Akers, John Carney
D/ST- Ravens, Bears

Sunday the 30th was the second draft on yahoo with the srsounds.com crew! Not as confident in my team here, but I think they can get the job done:
QB- Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Cassel
WR- Reggie Wayne, Brandon Marshall, Santana Moss, Michael Crabtree
RB- LaDainian Tomlinson, Chris Johnson, Marshawn Lynch
TE- Jeremy Shockey, Brent Celek
K- David Akers, Jeff Reed
D/ST- Tennessee, Miami

So these are my two teams for the season! I'll update how they are doing throughout the season, I have some faith that I will do just fine, but let the best teams on both groups win!

No comments:

Post a Comment