Thursday, June 23, 2011

Counting to the Magic: 25 Days

Before when I went to Florida, it was all about RushRushRush, Gotta Go, run to all the rides cuz who knows when we will be here again.  After my trip last June with Chris, I had this wonderful experience that I never knew could exist in Disney...relaxing in Disney! I highly recommend this on your next Disney vacation, it really is something memorable and fun!

Chris and I have relaxing time scheduled in different parts of the trip, including one afternoon where we are just wandering the monorail loop together, snacking and exploring the resort areas! I know that this time will be just as memorable as riding attractions!

Here is an image that just screams serenity to me...the view from where Chris and I sat in Germany...one of my favorite memories of that vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment