Thursday, June 9, 2011

Counting to the Magic: 39 Days

When I first started going to WDW, it was for the rides and the shows and the food.  I still go every trip to have those experiences, but recently there has been another experience that has made it to the top of my list and that is spending time with my Disney friends!  The Disney community online is so strong and friendly and full of amazing and wonderful people!  Going down to the parks is a time to meet some of the great people I have gotten to know online in our favorite place!  Here are some pictures of just some of the people that I have met while visiting:
Marc Lorenzo - twitter.com/marcmantoo

Cindy Schultz and Family - twitter.com/MomMaven

Steve Barrett - twitter.com/hiddenmickeyguy

Ashlie (Twitter.com/princessash9988) and Allison (twitter.com/allisonmarie28)
 
Ray Pilgrim and his son Josh - Twitter.com/RayMTT

No comments:

Post a Comment