Sunday, June 5, 2011

Counting to the Magic: 43 Days

Today, my excitement is aimed towards the roar of a creature, the scaling of a mountain and a high speed adventure only found in Asia! Yes, I am talking about Expedition Everest! I went on this coaster for the first time in June of last year and wow what a thrill! I fell completely in love with it and it is my favorite coaster on property! Plus, it's a great way to cool off on those hot Animal Kingdom summer days!

These are pictures from my first time on the attraction with Chris and Marc Lorenzo from the Mom's Panel:

Taken by Marc

Taken by Marc

Got front car for my first ride!! Marc took the picture

I was a little nervous


Loved it so much that we went on it again, and Chris loves posing for pictures

The mountain and it's temple...heey, i recognize that shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment