Friday, June 10, 2011

Counting to the Magic: 38 Days

There are different sights, smells and sounds that, no matter where you find them, you are immediately transported to Disney and this sense of happiness flows over you! For me, that feeling comes when I hear Main Street Music.  I just cannot get enough of that music! It puts me right on Main Street, staring at the castle, friendly cast members waving, the bakery smell wafting out of the doors....Ok, how much longer til I am in Florida?!

What, whether it is a taste, sounds, smell, sight, anything, what takes you right back to the parks when you are at home? Let me know!! And if one of your comfort sounds is Main Street Music, here are a couple video links that will set the daydream scene for ya!

Main Street Music 2, 3, 4

No comments:

Post a Comment